Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knitted this jumper for my granddaughter and had lots of extra yarn, so I was able to make a matching cardigan. It’s not done yet. I’ve been informed that the sweater also needs heart pockets to match the jumper, so I’m working on those now. The buttons say ‘handmade with love’, and they certainly were knitted with love.
Outerwear Dress shirt Textile Sleeve T-shirt

Hairstyle Eye Dress Picture frame Purple

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
I knitted this jumper for my granddaughter and had lots of extra yarn, so I was able to make a matching cardigan. It’s not done yet. I’ve been informed that the sweater also needs heart pockets to match the jumper, so I’m working on those now. The buttons say ‘handmade with love’, and they certainly were knitted with love. View attachment 1235523
View attachment 1235522
Beautiful set and such an adorable GD!!!
You can tell how much she loves what
you made her.😍

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I knitted this jumper for my granddaughter and had lots of extra yarn, so I was able to make a matching cardigan. It’s not done yet. I’ve been informed that the sweater also needs heart pockets to match the jumper, so I’m working on those now. The buttons say ‘handmade with love’, and they certainly were knitted with love. View attachment 1235523
View attachment 1235522
that is a beautiful jumper and cardigan. How cute there was a request for heart pockets on the cardigan. The picture of her modeling the jumper is lovely!

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
View attachment 1235522
Very pretty in pink, indeed!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top Bottom