Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished the pieces for this last week but have just assembled it .
I have chosen to use the very popular primary colours that young mums seem to like these days .
The yarn is one I have never worked with before ,but wanted to try ,it is lovely ,but more expensive than the one I normally use .I need to weigh what I have left to see if there is enough to make another one. It is called Rico Baby Classic DK ,a 50/50 acrylic /polyamde mix and costs £2.75 for 50 g.
The pattern is teddy bear blanket by one and two company available on ravelry .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
please may I say that this baby blanket is just fantastic and I wish I could make that and I wondered if you would share ths instructions with me and if so please pm me and I will give you my email and pleased if you got any tips as I have dyslexia and need all the help I can get.

angela

alysonclark said:
I finished the pieces for this last week but have just assembled it .
I have chosen to use the very popular primary colours that young mums seem to like these days .
The yarn is one I have never worked with before ,but wanted to try ,it is lovely ,but more expensive than the one I normally use .I need to weigh what I have left to see if there is enough to make another one. It is called Rico Baby Classic DK ,a 50/50 acrylic /polyamde mix and costs £2.75 for 50 g.
The pattern is teddy bear blanket by one and two company available on ravelry .

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
that blanket is wonderful also if you would not mind sharing the instructions I would love to have a go at it and if you can pm me I will give you my email and if you can give me any tips as I have dyslexia and I need all the help I can get I would really be happy for that as im not much good as yet but im getting there

angela

Grandma G. said:
Another lovely one. I know the young Mums like the bright colours, but my favourite is still your pale pink one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom