Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
4,303 Posts
Kate looking lovely as ever at a Diplomatic Reception. Where does she get her energy from.

View attachment 1270086
She does look lovely and I think we forget that when we were 40 we also had a lot more energy. Sadly it wanes.

· Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She does look lovely and I think we forget that when we were 40 we also had a lot more energy. Sadly it wanes.
I agree! I just can't get used to not being able to run around like I used to when I was her age.

· Registered
4,182 Posts
I agree! I just can't get used to not being able to run around like I used to when I was her age.
I look at kids running round and think Yes once upon a time I used to do that too and it was such fun chasing each other. Now I am happy to sit in a chair and go to sleep. That kind of energy has certainly disappeared somewhere

· Registered
31,323 Posts
I think most of us would like to be how we were at 40 years of age but then again, I am glad I don't have to work so hard and can do as I please, when I please and how I please.
All of us would look lovely if we had the beautiful clothes and jewels but I will admit Kate does look good.

What say we all add photo of ourselves when we were aged 40.
Smile Iris Day dress Vintage clothing Tints and shades
Smile Iris Day dress Vintage clothing Tints and shades

· Registered
12,463 Posts
Cute story regarding above photo of myself at Cub Scout dinner. The man across from me with the beard is my husband of 51 years. The man sitting beside me (never met him) became my daughter's father-in-law 21 years later!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top Bottom