Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased some strabella yarn to make a ruffle scarf. I have used this before without any problems and have made quite a few. I bought some more when it was on sale and put it aside to make a scarf. I took it out recently and it was damaged. Part of the yarn was ripped in many places. I contacted the Premier Yarn Company twice and have not gotten a response at all. I don’t know why they don’t respond when a customer write them. Be warned to check you starbella yarn or other yarn you purchase from this company. They don’t believe in customer service. What a shame.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to try that. The problem is I bought it back in August to make for a gift and decide to use another one what was a lighter color. This is autumn. I don't have the receipt for it so I don’t know what will happen. I also feel that I should have gotten a response from the company.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
NJKNITTER said:
I purchased some strabella yarn to make a ruffle scarf. I have used this before without any problems and have made quite a few. I bought some more when it was on sale and put it aside to make a scarf. I took it out recently and it was damaged. Part of the yarn was ripped in many places. I contacted the Premier Yarn Company twice and have not gotten a response at all. I don’t know why they don’t respond when a customer write them. Be warned to check you starbella yarn or other yarn you purchase from this company. They don’t believe in customer service. What a shame.
I had the same problem with a Hobby Lobby skein ... I emailed them and with no questions they sent me a $15 gift card.... Also had a problem with Sashay and Red Heart asked for the band which I sent weeks ago and I've yet to hear back from them

·
Registered
25 Posts
i also had a problem with Sashay (from Red Heart). They had tied on another skein with a knot. Fortunately, I was able to conceal the knot in the scarf that I was making. It does make you mad though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom