Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been busy making sweaters for charity as well as completing Christmas gifts. Here are some of the things I have made.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow. Beautiful work! and you have time to knit for charity, too. Wish I had your ability. Seems to take me forever to complete a project. Love your choice of patterns and colors and the models are the best, as family always is.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Your needles must be smoking!
What a wonderful family you have and to make such beautiful gifts.
They are truly fortunate.

·
Registered
333 Posts
WOW when do you sleeep! They are all beautiful!

My current WIP is an endless circle vest with few instructions, not sure about picking up stitches to do the endless circle part, hopefully when I get to that part something will click!

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
WOW.... 3 cabled sweaters... You ARE an over achiever... They are all wonderful and it looks like DIL is vey happy with her circle vest. I am wanting to do one of these because I think I can have some fun playing with yarn colors. The girls have big smiles as well and you can tell they are glad to have new stylish shrugs. Love the colors in their room. You can tell they are forward fashion thinkers.... What a Happy Holiday was had at your house...

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
you have such a beautiful family. now they all have beautiful handknits made with love by you,. great job, and your dad sure is a cutie ;-)

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
You've done such a wonderful job in picking patterns for all your loved ones. They are all VERY age-appropriate and quite practical for each recipient. Your knitting is beautiful, too.
Dad looks especially warm and handsome in his special sweater.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom