Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I love them all....was the vest hard? I would love to make something like that and I think maybe I'll start first with something without sleeves : )

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do not have a pattern for the hats. It was just out of my head trying out different cables. I cast on around 80 sts and knit about 5 or 6 inches then decrease one st in every 10 then every nine and so on, on alt rows. Seems to work out O.K. The thicker the yarn the less stitches to cast on This was a bulky yarn

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Really nice work. I love the bedtime owl.
How difficult is it to knit/crochet with Pompadoodle yarn? It looks like that is what you used to make that really neat scarf. I bought a skein to try, but can't seem to get it to do what I want.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I just finished a scarf with pompadoodle...you have to knit BETWEEN the pompoms. I hold the pompom behind my righthand needle, and knit 2 stitches on the "thread" between the pompoms. I have only made the scarves, so I am interested to hear from anyone who has attempted something more detailed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom