Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in this case it's crochet. So many have asked if I ever have time for knitting, so here's the afghan I made for my granddaughter. Of course it looks a bit stretched out the way my son's holding it, but I'm pretty pleased with this.

This was made with chunky yarn, and is so soft. I kinda want it for myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Well, it's about time....... That is lovely and I love the color and the chunky yarn,...... Your son has your same great smile and hair........ Now, where is the second one? Surely your other GD is waiting!!!! Good going Grandma.........

·
Registered
457 Posts
I love it Deb!! My favorite color too-purple!!

Thank you so very much for all the patterns u post on here :)
I have saved many sites and patterns-thank u from a beginner knitter. I am trying to find some washcloths to knit right now.

Congratulations on being a Grandma!! My daughter just found out she is pregnant,due in May. My first grandchild.I am so happy for her and proud to finally be a Grandma~~~~;0

Thanks again,Deb :)

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
One of my elderly Ladies,Use to make those,But she couldnt remember how to start one,Lost count of how many I started for her,She went to the local day centre,The ladies would buy the yarn ,and she would make them up free of charge,

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Deb when I saw the Headline I knew it was you--Why--because you spend so much of your valuable time and effort researching and posting wonderful topics and patterns for us, the only time you would have left would be to sleep--Question--where does the housework fit in? LOL

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
No way are you a grandmother...beautiful afghan, model isn't bad looking, love the socks... Thanks for all your hard work in finding us just one more thing to knit/crochet. I started a notebook with just Deb on it from your patterns and my wish list. Blessings, Cathy

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
My goodness you've done a wonderful job on that blanket.
From the smile on your grandsons face I think you just lost the blanket to him. Looks like you'll need another one for
yourself unless your other grandson needs one too.
Very nice work.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom