Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
10,208 Posts
I love your knitted dog it's lovely. I also love the dog that is sitting in the snow. Can I have both?
I originate from Derby but now live in Swadlincote. I still have family in Derby so I'm often visiting the area so I can collect. :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sue.

·
Registered
97 Posts
He is so cute. I hope mine truns out at well as yours. I have one all made, just need to put him together. I was hoping to have him finished in time for a Xmas raffle at my local dog obedience school but other things got in the way. Maybe I will give it to them anyway and they can use it next year for a fund raising event.

·
Registered
21,467 Posts
Dutchie your Puppy Dog is simply wonderful! What a lovely face he has, so sweet and appealing. He's beautiful.

Thank you for making him and taking the time to post a picture of him. I was getting worried that not many were appearing, I wondered if perhaps there was something wrong. Seeing your Puppy I couldn't have been more wrong, he's perfect!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom