Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A color splash, fun and inspiring for your summer tops, skirts, dresses and baby blankets.

100% natural bamboo, hypoallergenic, classical, unbrushed.
Price is for skein.

skein 230m / 100g (252 yds / 3.52 oz)

(weight range of):
(weight range of):
Standard Yarn Weight System: 4 or Medium, Yarn Type (US): Worsted, Ply (UK, NZ, AU):10 ply, m/100g:200-240, Wraps Per Inch 9 wpi

Recommended needle size: 3.5 - 5 mm, hook - size 3 mm.
10X10 cm = 24sX25r

5.90 (aprox. 7.5585 US dollars) per skein, + shipping.I have 5 skeins in my stash.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be interested in this yarn. Figure about $7.50 US per skein plus postage. I imagine you would have to know location to figure that. Also, will you take personal check?
Look forward to hearing from you with answers to all these little questions. Your information about the yarn is really good!

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I really can't do with the personal checks...
I only use PayPal.
There probably is a way to make a direct bank transaction, but... there would probably be substantial taxes... I really can't be sure for sure. I could check - ask the bank, that is, how are international transactions made, but I do think PayPal is really much easier.
And as for the shipping, it depends on how many skeins you would be interested in - from Europe to America it is all the same where exactly. I mean, it's probably a continent and an ocean no matter where is the precise spot - or at least this is the way the posts think (they actually might very well be wrong, for there are various number of flights a package might need to take... but it's not my decision anyway.)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry we cannot make a connection but I don't do Pay Pal. Have been burned by them in the past and don't trust. I understand your inability to accept a personal check - really don't exactly understand as it is "money" but thanks anyway for the beautiful looking yarn. I would have been interested in all of it.
mamasuzie

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I just honestly have no idea how I would get the check, I mean, it is paper, right? - or what I would do with it... and if anyone would be willing to cash it...
I haven't even seen a check "for real".
Bank transfers - yes, this I know, plastics - ok, new, but I got used to it, and even PayPal I learned, but checks... I simply never came to them. And not just me - first, the first years of my life, it was the "communism" - paper money and just one bank. And than... we sort of jumped straight to the world of plastic / electron money - debit cards, credit cards, internet / online stores... And just skipped the check part of the financial evolution.

I can, if you would like that, see how it is about the direct transfers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom