Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone,
simple question. On a shawl, should there always be the same amount of stitches after the middle K1, spine stitches ?? I use a marker on each side, but some how my stitch count ends up not the same on both sides. I believe my yo's are done correctly, I'm trying again.

Thanks Tancie

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
calmdestiny said:
Hi again, Just found my error. Was not yo ing, correctly on my last 2 stitches, so I was losing a stitch. Thanks, Will get back if this doesn't fix my problem.

Tancie
When I make mistakes it's almost always that I didn't do a yarn over no much how much precautions I take. It drives me crazy.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dylansnana said:
When I did this and would mess up going from a knit stitch, yo, to a purl. Forgot to wind the yarn twice. Quickly learned though - lol
Exactly, my first pattern using yo's with purl stitches. Didn't know there were so many ways to do one thing wrong. Then throw in M1R, M1L,, Then those tricky stitches markers that move when you didn't know they could move. (Learned that from a kp'ers comment). I'll be glad when I look back on this learning experience and think, how easy it actually was. Then off to my next challenge. Thanks. Tancie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom