Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
CdnKnittingNan said:
I believe they are Knit Picks. They are sold under different names in different countries. Knitter's Pride is the same company.

https://www.knitpicks.com/needles/knitting_needles.html?media=PPCGBUS&utm_source=media&utm_medium=marketing&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7qP9BRCLARIsABDaZzj4C5Dwl-6DMpzx420J5FTT9YhTq3rqhmSRa7KF2OCDxtNTEAO37n8aAoa-EALw_wcB&utm_campaign=PPCGBUS
Knitter's Pride is a separate company from Kint Picks.....if they are made from birch wood I would point you to Knitter's Pride brand instead....better quality imo....you can buy them online from an authorized dealer like Webs etc....they guarantee their needles too.

·
Registered
93,689 Posts
Hope you can find more in other sizes
I buy all my needles /cords etc from Handsome fibers they have such a great range even with shipping costs for me they work out a better deal than elsewhere for me

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your help in finding the right needles. I did check our Knit Picks and they do have very nice needles but I am pretty sure they came from Knitters Pride. I checked them out and ordered my new needles. Thank you again for your help. Knitters Paradise ... one ace in the hole. Dolly ????

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
They look like Knitters Pride "Ginger" needles. I just bought a set of dpn from my LYS and love them :sm24:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom