Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
tikva said:
I few minutes ago I sent a question how to make the Haruni shawl larger. I didn't understand witch rows should I repeat. I forgot to mention that the pattern is free on Ravelry
You should be able to go back to your other post and there should be an edit option, click on edit and add this information to your other post.
This way if someone is trying to answer your question to help you and they don't see this post they will be able to.

I wish I had the answer to your question, but I'm sure someone will be able to help.

·
Registered
21,419 Posts
From Ravelry: in the pattern notes.

You can easily adjust the size of this shawl by knitting more or less repeats of the first chart.

On page 4 of your pattern, last paragraph, reads "After 4 repeats...........".

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Jmcret05
I am sorry . It seems that I have a bug In my brain. I read the instructions twice but still I don't understand . Would you please tell me the number of the rows that I have to repeat???

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
It looks like rows 23 - 31 of the A Chart will get you a complete repeat of the pattern. Each repeat will add 24 stitches to the width and 8 rows in length. It sure is a pretty little thing. Keep us posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom