Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a baby shower to attend on 13 February so I bought Red Heart super bulky "Baby Clouds" in two colors. The pattern on the back of the label called for #15 needles which I also bought. Problem is when we got home realized it's a CROCHET pattern!
I can't go back at this time to exchange the knitting needles for a crochet hook. Red Heart says they have free patterns online but upon checking the only pattern is crocheted.
Do any of you have a pattern to suggest which can be used without breaking someone's rights to design?
Thanks in advance for your help .
Colleen

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much, JMcret05, This pattern is perfect. You are johnny on the spot! Interesting that when I went to Red Heart's website they only offered one crochet pattern but when I created an account with them they offered MANY patterns.
I will post the finished blanket when it is done, which will be my first, by the way.

jmcret05 said:
Usually, if you go to the yarn manufacturer's site, they will offer other pattern choices for the yarn. The one below is for the same yarn and size 15 needles. Good Luck.

http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/spun-sugar-baby-blanket

·
Registered
298 Posts
a said:
How about a diagonal blanket? Lion Brand.com has a pattern called Diagonal Baby Blanket. A nice simple blanket
I made a diagonal baby blanket and it worked up so fast. I used three strands of sport weight yarn (all I had at the time) on large needles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom