Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies, for example..

JOHN RUSKIN
Sex and beauty are inseparable, like life and consciousness. And the intelligence which goes with sex and beauty, and arises out of sex and beauty, is intuition..

D. H. LAWRENCE
Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got..

SOPHIA LOREN
The beauty of the world has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder..

VIRGINIA WOOLF
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart..

HELEN KELLER
The day I see a leaf is a marvel of a day..

KENNETH PATTON
The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. . . . The ordinary objects of human endeavour -- property, outward success, luxury -- have always seemed to me contemptible..

ALBERT EINSTEIN
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom