Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me find the directions for this dress? I think it was on this forum. I copied the directions, but I forgot to write down the gauge. It is a dress for a small child. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a picture of the dress.I went through the search and couldn't find the directions for it. I found stuff about the stitch itself, but not the dress. It's for a child's 6 months (1,2, 4)years. It's on a size 6 needles.
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
807 Posts
cynthiaknitter said:
Oh,thank you, YankeeChick ! How nice that you found it for us ! What a great website this is !
You are most welcome! I don't often get to help, as someone has usually beat me to it. LOL I just love that dress.....or most anything to do with 'raspberries'. Hee hee. I just wish I had someone to make it for. My grand-daughters are 19, 14, & 13. I could get a head start on things for great grand-daughters, I suppose! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom