Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get these wild ideas, then I don't know if I'm truly happy with the end results. The idea is of the rats trying to scatter through the hay. LOL Thought maybe our club could use this as part of the photo prop when we take pics of our dogs and their winning ribbons. I think this turned out OK, but just awaiting our chairperson's approval. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Goodness Donna you do love those rats don't you? The idea is a good one, the finished plaque is really good, but I'm not sure about the subject lol! You know my feelings about rats!! Very clever though.

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL Yes, I do know how you feel about the ratties, but I can tell you're softening a teeny tiny bit. I got the idea from a Debi Birkin teapot cozy pattern, but my plaque didn't quite turn out as I had envisioned it. We may or may not use it for the trials and either way is ok. I'm needing a new rattie pattern because I'm getting burned out in the 2 I've been using.
Gypsycream said:
Goodness Donna you do love those rats don't you? The idea is a good one, the finished plaque is really good, but I'm not sure about the subject lol! You know my feelings about rats!! Very clever though.

·
Registered
17,648 Posts
Gypsycream said:
You are not alone. David Attenborough does not like rats either :sm01:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom