Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much Debbie! I loved everything in your package. THe squares are so soft! What yarn did you use? They are lovely. I also just loved the ladybug purse, the fan (which I can use as its very humid here this month) the adorable clay roses, the pretty teatowle, the pincushion and the postcards! I wish I had thought of enclosing postcards of Santa Fe! Also... maybe since you don't crochet you can attach the flower squares on top of something knitted someday! Thank you again!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I'm so glad the package arrived safely and you are enjoying it. I used Plymouth Encore yarn for the squares--it is pretty much my go to yarn for everything. It holds up really well with repeated washings too (I knit tons of baby items).

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
countryknitwit said:
I'm so glad the package arrived safely and you are enjoying it. I used Plymouth Encore yarn for the squares--it is pretty much my go to yarn for everything. It holds up really well with repeated washings too (I knit tons of baby items).
I love your avator... what an adorable little dog!!! I'm putting Plymouth Encore in my bookmark... next yarn for me! THanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom