Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more projects I just finished. The baby hats are for a local community clinic's OB department to give to their expectant mothers.

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
Beautiful work, thanks so much for sharing. Love the hats. I make hats for Arkansas Children's Hospital. It sure makes you feel like you've helped someone, which in turn, makes you feel blessed.

Blessings,
Linda

·
Registered
30,558 Posts
I really like the sailor and the green outfit. I live in Ar. and know what a sad place the clildren's hospital is. Lord Bless you for your work. I son spent 2 weeks there . It is heart breaking to see the hurt and sick kids.

·
Registered
30,558 Posts
I guess I was talking to 2 people. Lol. Lcgirl about the hospital.Sweaters to Mickey 17173. I'm going to look up the sailor. Thanks!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LCGIRL said:
Hi
I found the pattern and it calls for ribbon yarn. Yours doesn't look like you used ribbon yarn. Can you tell me what kind of yarn you used. Weight.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Linda
I used Michaels Loops and Threads Spice/ It is medium weight (4) with 16s & 21 R to 4". Size 8 needles. It has ribbons & threads running thru it. I also made this outfit in Sugar & Cream cotton and it came out just as nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom