Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30,451 Posts
I loved all her work. Thanks for sharing this site!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Thanks Christine...
I'll have to give it a try... however, I just got rid of all the Tshirts I had hanging around the house!!!
There are more at the nearest thrift shop!!
May in Atlanta

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
last summer I got rid of all my yarn supplies, then around Christmas, I quit smoking & now I can't quit knitting ! yarn is cheaper & healthier :lol:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
My heartfelt congratulations on quitting smoking. I quit about 25 years ago and it was the hardest thing I ever did... so, I know.
Presently, I am perfectly happy with my two addictions: Knitting and Dancing... !!!
I made a pair of short little fingerless gloves in green to wear tonight to my Dance class... for St. Patty's Day.
Will post pictures.
Ciao,
May in Atlanta

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can't wait to see the gloves ! My daughter lives in Atlanta (Buckhead area I think) such a great place. and congrats to you, now you can dance as long as you want ! my granddaughter makes fingerless gloves on my circular knifty knitter, when she sits still long enough ! great talking to you !

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hi, I just posted a picture under Saint Patrick's Day Green... or something like that!!!
Hope you like my little gloves... which, I might lengthen to make them into "wristies"...
Ciao,
May in Atlanta

·
Registered
63 Posts
Christine Dix said:
http://mousechirpy-polkadotpineapple.blogspot.com/2008/03/tutorial-t-shirt-yarn.html I tried this and it worked ! this is cool !
Thanks for the website. My husband passed away suddenly 5 months ago, and I have been reluctant to delegate his favorite t-shirts to the rag pile, and wanted to do something like this in for form of a knitted throw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom