Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone use Red Heart Team Spirit yarn ? How well does it stripe ? I don't want to make a super wide scarf. It is for a 6th grade boy. I would love your feedback.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
go up to your 'search' type in 'red heart team spirit yarn' there are quite a few people with comments. i personally do not like the stripe pattern. for a 6th grader it might be alright. for a high schooler maybe not? as has been said before there is NO ROYAL BLUE and GOLD. stripes came as they want,NOT what you want. the only way you can tell is bye a skein and try it out!!! it might be just what you want.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I've made at least 10 hat/scarf sets out of this yarn and they have all turned out really well. Will get softer once washed. Everyone from grade school to college to adult ages have all liked them. Ready to do a few more once my wrist is in better shape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom