Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
How I wish you had asked this question before you bought it. I got dh 1 while he was waiting for surgery for a torn rotator cuff. It did no good whatsover, I have arthritis in my spine and thought I would try it on my back as as when the pain is bad you hold yourself differently and make the muscles hurt, I'm sorry to say it didn't help that either. In the end I donated it to the charity shop.

·
Registered
17,788 Posts
Give us your review.

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
WaterFall said:
I used and it's very good I got one already this is good better than the other one .
As with most quasi-medical appliances, it's going to depend on what your expectations were and how well it's working for what you think you wanted it for.

What country, or area of what country are you from and did you buy this over the internet ???

It's been a few weeks now - - do you still think it's helping you ???

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
I have an I-Pamper and it's good for muscular pains. I don't use it on my spinal injury though as it makes it spasm. Good for muscular pain such as tender calves after walking uphill.

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Kathleen's daughter said:
I have an I-Pamper and it's good for muscular pains. I don't use it on my spinal injury though as it makes it spasm. Good for muscular pain such as tender calves after walking uphill.
What exactly is an I-Pamper ??? Link ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom