Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
taznwinston said:
This yarn is so beautiful and soft. I hope someone decides to take it. You have it at a really great price.
Terri,
This is a really soft yarn, and I loved the colors. I priced it less then half the price I paid for it in the LYS as you know I try to be fair with the prices posted not saying I can do that on all of the yarns.

I need to make some room here before more of the stored boxes come my way, that is when I am up to it after my hospital stay. Hoping some of this will help pay any bills that I am sure will be coming my way.

Thanks

I am waiting to hear from someone interested in this yarn.

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
taznwinston said:
mombr4, It looks soft like it could also make a bear or any stuffed toy. I prefer this kind because it doesn't shed, I have enough real animals that do that already, LOL
Terri,
It is very soft, I had thought about what a great bear this yarn would make.

Don't think there was a pattern in mind for mom when I bought this yarn, just liked it so I bought it.

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
taznwinston said:
Haven't we all done that.
I think most of the yarns I bought for my mom, I bought with no pattern in mind. If I liked it I bought it for her.
Now I have many boxes of the yarns she didn't get to use, which were all bought in the LYS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom