Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year a friend of mine rescued a little Chihuahua that was living on the streets. It took him a long time to trust people again. I don't know his age, but he isn't a puppy. He is now so loving and affectionate. He gets so excited when he sees his humans. I thought that he needed a nice new sweater to keep him warm this winter. It is my first dog sweater, and I'm so surprised it fits. I haven't seen him in months since I started working. I sent my daughter to get his measurements. I very pleased, and so is his owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
He is a lucky little guy. The family that took him in have given themselves unconditional love. Taco looks so very proud in his beautiful sweater. Great color on him. I would love to try to make one like it for a little neighbors new Chihuahua. Can you tell me where to find the pattern?
Beautiful work.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Beautiful! When I was going out with my now husband he had a dog named Skipper. Skipper hated me. Any time I was around he would show his teeth. He never went to bite me or anything just kind of smiled. I thought if I made him a sweater we could bond. WRONG! I had soooo much trouble with the sweater and was very happy when I finished it and excited to give it to him. I guess the dog really hated me because it up and died! My husband burried him in it. He must be turning over in his grave. hehehehehe Just thought I'd share this with you. ;-)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom