Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Away to look after MIL, home to find a lovely purple and blue swap package waiting at my neighbours...and away again before I could post a thank you. Thank heavens for PMs!
I LOVED this swap...scarf yarn that is so soft, and two balls of rich purple Merino too. Buttons (in the little packet at the bottom) and needle wraps.....Tea for refreshment.....and two great magazines full of designs...I'm really enjoying making American lace things at the moment. There was a card from New England which went straight on the "cards we've had from friends" board in the kitchen, and a beautiful notelet card with a photograph "Calypso". (Peters/Ross Photography) I'm going to frame it to cheer me up on dark winter days! Thank you YoMaMi for such a generous and happy swap!

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Lovely swap. Well worth waiting for!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww...thanks for looking .....A wonderful soft blue scarf for winter, and fingerless mittens with a finger top that folds over finger tips are favourite at the moment! (Those mittens with a top are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive round here!). :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom