Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my super long, 83", scarf made out of Bernat Mosaic. The pattern stitch is called baby cable rib and worked as follows:

Cast on a number of sts divisible by 4, plus 2 edge sts.
First row K2,*p2,k2, repeat from* to end
2nd row P2,*k2,p2, repeat from* to end
3rd row Same as first row
4th row P2,*k2tog, leave both sts on left needle,place right needle tip between the two sts knitted together and into the first st from front to back, knit in the usual way and slip both sts off the left needle, p2, repeat from * to the end

Repeat the four rows as needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Love this and thanks so much for sharing the pattern. Couple of questions. How wide is yours and what was number of stitches you used? Size of needles? Love the yarn. I am a new knitter but would love to try this soon.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sue Anna said:
Love this and thanks so much for sharing the pattern. Couple of questions. How wide is yours and what was number of stitches you used? Size of needles? Love the yarn. I am a new knitter but would love to try this soon.
It measures 5" wide, 26sts, on 5mm needles. Mosaic is a number 4 worsted weight. Easy, peasy!
Happy that you like it!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mitch said:
I like this pattern. Is it reversible?
No it isn't. Back side looks like plain rib.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom