Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Studio 700 with an SP60 ribber. Its been quite a while since I've used the ribber and usually I knit 1 x 1rib. Today tried knitting 2 x 2rib and I followed the directions as outlined in the manual. Not sure if there is too much play or what, but the stitches are messing up every so often. I was using the motor, but can see that the ribber bed is moving quite a bit with each pass and think that is the reason. I will go back and check to see if I can tighten anything up, but thought I'd run it by here to see if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.
Julie

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it starts out H-5 then after the cast on is done, it changes to 6. I was searching some other ribber problems on here and found some topics.... I think the ribber just needs some adjusting.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I should have made some adjustments before I posted this. But, I would never have thought to adjust the screws on the ribber bed on the side, had I not read some prior postings. Not sure if that's what fixed the problem, but I started over and made sure the needles were positioned properly before starting and all is well now. I just knit 400 rows with no problem and have 200+ more to go. Hope I didn't jinx myself. Thanks Kate for replying so very promptly!
Julie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom