Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
ninabeanbag said:
I knitted these for some friends who both fish..........I hope they like themselves in wool...............
Very CUTE!! I wanted to buy a book at Michael's that was all knitted dolls, but they don't let you use a coupon for books so I left it on the shelf..The original cost was too high for me..

:(

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
illusionsbydonna said:
ninabeanbag said:
I knitted these for som friends who both fish..........I hope they like themselves in wool...............
Very CUTE!! I wanted to buy a book at Michael's that was all knitted dolls, but they don't let you use a coupon for books so I left it on the shelf..The original cost was too high for me..

:(
The doll I use is from Annette Hefford's wizards, pirates, witches, fairies etc......the clothes and boots are 'loosely based' on those, mostly I make them up as I go along...........

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Those are incredible!!! I love them. You did an amazing job on them. I know a lot of people that fish, but I don't know that I have the patience to make something like that. I am impressed!! They must be special friends. I can't imagine anyone not liking a gift like that. I do hope they love it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom