Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
yellowsparrow said:
gee--grannyknits ---how did you come up with the pattern ? thats fantastic. i will sure try that one . thanks again
You're very welcome. I was just lucky to find it when I googled.
Sometimes I find what I want and sometimes I can't no matter how many times I change the words in my search.
I'm glad you like the pattern.
Did you notice that the first pattern uses sport yarn but the one below it uses crochet thread?
I can't really picture it done with yarn....it would seem too clunky to me, although my rosewood rosary isn't exactly dainty....lol.
I've never made a crocheted rosary so I'd love to see a photo when you're finished. :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
I've made several of the second pattern on the site with the beads several years ago. They work up easily and quickly. One of the chaplains, where I worked, wanted them to give to patients in the hospital. I used a piece of plastic canvas at the bottom for the cross, just slip stitched around it. It was done with 3 squares X 4 squares, the 3 squares went across the second square down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom