Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p Hi, I'm Rose from NY.I knit and crochet,played with polymere clay last night with my daughter,I stink at it. We raise goats and the majoity of our meat here.I make goat milk soap,and goat cheese. I have 4 children and 3 grand children.Maybe someday I'll get a couple of those goats that you can spin yarn from,who knows.Then I'll have to learn to spin.I have alot of patterns to knit and crochet so maybe I can help some1 out.Right now I've been making alot of earflap hats,have a pretty good pattern,I made it into a 2 needle pattern.Well thats about it,,,,HI

· Registered
55 Posts
Hi Rose,
I am a new member also. I make stocking caps for retarded adults for Christmas. Does your pattern work for adult sizes?
I would love to have it and make some for them. I have 44 I do this for otherwise they don't get much for Christmas. Adults are usually forgotten by families for the most part.
Hope to hear from you.
Pat from Illinois

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I hope this works for you www.knitlist.com the name of the hat is Hat with ear flaps(aka The Red Baron Flies Again).Maybe if you type the name into google it will show up. I can't get to the site again.GL.....Rose

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am new to this network. I make Prayer Shawls for our Church in Deephaven Mn. As a group we also make lap rode for wheel chair bound Vets at the V.A. We have a great time
doing this. We also make garments for our Church Boutique.
Lots of scarfs and mittens.
TeY

· Registered
55 Posts
Hi Teresa
Sounds like you do a lot of good work. I received a prayer shawl in December from a friend in northern Wisconsin when I had back surgery. I have a rosary group and we meet twice a month and make rosaries. It is fun getting together and doing this. We ship them all over, Haiti, Phillippines, USA, and Africa.
Do you have an easy pattern for stocking caps and mittens?
I make them for retarded adults for Christmas (44) of them. They don't get anything for Christmas.
You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Blessings
Pat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom