Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have checked out my other posts about this project here is the latest installment. I just finished part 4 this morning. It is a good "hiding place" with the current situation of COVID and husband's rehab from knee replacement on the 16th. Now on to section 5 of 9! Thanks for looking. Wishing you all a "sacred space" in which to find refuge. Please stay well, happy and of course: Happy Needling. jberg

Attachments

·
Registered
11,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MoCoop said:
So beautiful, I have been thinking about this as a project, your beautiful piece makes my heart yearn to start one of my own.
Go for it!! I don't consider myself the greatest crocheter but I am having fun doing this and I love how it is turning out. I always thought a lot of crochet looks very much the same but not this project. The directions are very clear and there are videos to help. Sometimes too you have to just wing it. Can't wait to see the beginning of yours! jberg

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom