Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished crocheting this sweater..it wasn't fun..I'm more into small quick projects I can do in a night or two..I love sailor suits and dresses.I was always buying them for my grandkids but my daughters aren't into dressing their babies into them..hopefully my niece will like it as much as I do for her baby boy..still have the sailor hat and pants to do yet...can I do it? I dont know if I have the patience..

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Cute, cute top. I love the classic look of a sailor suit too. The hat is a must.... but I guess he could wear navy knit pants, if you decide to opt out on those..... Still, give it a go.... they really aren't that big a project and it isn't a race.... maybe work on a quickie project in between......

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
Oh sweet.
Yes make the hat and buy a pair of navy pants/shorts.
And you need to have the yellow rubber duckie to complete the set,
Great job,
Linda

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Darling sailor sweater...you just gotta finish pants and hat to complete the set...just do it in small amounts of time...to give yourself a break.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Ship ahoy!!...I remember knitting matching sailor suits for my niece and my nephew when they were both 2 years old for Christmas.

Their parents let them wear them for about an hour and then changed them into "Christmas" outfits. The last sailor outfits I ever knitted.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I finished the hat and I just cant do the pants..going to go out and buy a little navy blue pair and maybe see if I can find a little pattern for a little sailboat or just do the little duckie..thats it for baby stuff..now do my sock monkey and some crocheted dolls for my grand daughters for christmas..thank you for all your lovely comments

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom