Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some sashay yarn, I have read the directions for making the ruffle scarf, I just can't get it. I would appreciate any help that anybody could give me.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
There is a video on you tube that gives directions how to use this yarn. Once you see how to do it you will be making lots of them..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Redheart.com has the tutorial on it. Recommend that you re-roll it on a papertowel tube to spread the yarn so you don't have to struggle with it as you stitch.

We're expecting our shipment on Wednesday of all colors including new ones not even posted on Red Heart's site yet.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I really like the sashay. The colors are beautiful and I did not find it to be difficult at all. I am not very experienced as a knitter and I found this to be easier than anything else I have tried; I have already done seven of them. I have also used the Hobby Lobby Chrysalis because it has the solid colors and I wanted a black one and a white one. Our HL has been out of Chrysalis for two months now.

·
Registered
837 Posts
you're not wrong, they are very easy and fast to make and i'm not a master knitter by any means.even have a friend that doesn't knit, but i taught her how to make these scarfs. just watch the tutorial and you;ll be fine. good luck. racso

·
Registered
733 Posts
One warning . . . don't drop stitches or let your needles slide out. Lol I did it twice! When I had to put knitting down for some reason, I quickly slipped the 6 stitches on to a stitch holder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom