Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My granddaugher's mom ask me to make her 2 pair of legwarmers for the 2 dance classes she is taking this fall. I used the Sassy legwarmer pattern online but, i made some changes. i made them wider, to slouch. And i made them longer to slouch. And i added a fpdc, bpdc for a more elastic top and bottom. I did 1 row of sc and 2 rows of fpdc, bpdc on the bottom and 3 on the top. She was pleased! Mom bought a matching dance set but I don't know how to post that pic from my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Nicely done..thanks for sharing the pattern source.
For the adult size I would chain at least 50 but measure calf first...JMHO :)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Grandmaknitstoo said:
My granddaugher's mom ask me to make her 2 pair of legwarmers for the 2 dance classes she is taking this fall. I used the Sassy legwarmer pattern online but, i made some changes. i made them wider, to slouch. And i made them longer to slouch. And i added a fpdc, bpdc for a more elastic top and bottom. I did 1 row of sc and 2 rows of fpdc, bpdc on the bottom and 3 on the top. She was pleased! Mom bought a matching dance set but I don't know how to post that pic from my phone.
Very nice! I do love the color. Nice and bright. You did a lovely job on them.

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elaine C. said:
Grandmaknitstoo said:
Very nice! I do love the color. Nice and bright. You did a lovely job on them.
Thank you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom