Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent the last week visiting my brother and his wife in Mandurah Western Australia. Wayne and I flew here on saturday. I didn't bring my knitting board with me but m sister in law thought the scarf I had made were lovely so we brought another plastic one here . I made three scarfs , one a night. My mother who is also visiting made one for herself out of wool we found in a second hand shop . Now she is making another one out of slinky stuff. I love the knitting board for scarf's , I have not made anything else with it yet !

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lovely scarfs. Are the boards easy to use I keep looking at them and wondering. I used to have a knitting doll years ago and wondered if it was the same process?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
peanut101 said:
I have spent the last week visiting my brother and his wife in Mandurah Western Australia. Wayne and I flew here on saturday. I didn't bring my knitting board with me but m sister in law thought the scarf I had made were lovely so we brought another plastic one here . I made three scarfs , one a night. My mother who is also visiting made one for herself out of wool we found in a second hand shop . Now she is making another one out of slinky stuff. I love the knitting board for scarf's , I have not made anything else with it yet !
I love your scarves. Each one is so nice.
Are the knitting boards easy to use?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Those are lovely scarves. I've got a shawl on one of mine. It's looks like you are using a knifty knitter.
Aren't they easy to use? I love making simple stuff with them....I have round and oblong ones. I have a wooden one, too.

For those who ask....it's wrap twice or three times and slip bottom loop over top loop...easy peasy......look under the category for loom knitters.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments. I think its called a knitting board r a loom. I find it very easy to use. I have only had it for two weeks. My mum is now making her second scarf on it. I have only used a rectangle one but Know there are round one. I am planning on getting the wooden all in one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom