Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
There are some very interesting stitches there and great colors. I know they are appreciated and great that the church paid the shipping. Your group is doind so many worthy projects. You must be a very special group of ladies.

·
Registered
40,951 Posts
What a wonderful bunch of beautiful scarves. You and your group are so special for knitting the scarves for our soldiers. I'm sure they will be thrilled to receive them.
Edie (EdithAnn)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well done, what a good job, and they're sure to be well received.
Talking about men serving abroad, I left my skype on the other night and had a message from one of your men serving in Kabul. He was on night duty and feeling very alone. We chatted for a while, but it was so late I had to go to bed. I felt really bad about leaving him alone........

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My son just got back from Afghanistan...he said it is absolute hell over there....and he almost froze ....
I never realized how cold it is there...there was snow in his photos.
we alwas think of it being warm

·
Registered
22,470 Posts
JoanL said:
My son just got back from Afghanistan...he said it is absolute hell over there....and he almost froze ....
I never realized how cold it is there...there was snow in his photos.
we alwas think of it being warm
Have you ever looked at photos from Afghanistan and the way people dress? They are layered and heavily covered up. And wind whistles through the mountains mightily. The terrain is rough and cold much of the year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom