Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please make sure you post what # your find is on your list. Also add any info needed along with your pictures. The start date is the 4th of Aug and goes to the 10th of Aug. No post will be allowed after that date. Any post not on this page will not be excepted.
PLEASE ONLY USE THIS PAGE IF YOU HAVE LIST #1.
If you have any questions please PM me or ksemisch. Thanks.

You all have the rules for this hunt so please follow them to a T or your post will not count.

This hunt is closed. I posted on the swap page for any one interested earlier. If it works out there will be another in Jan or Feb of next year. Thnx.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the picture of First Prize.
Enough yarn to make 3 pairs of socks. #3 DPN'S, #3 circular needles, 4 beaded stitch markers, some wonderful patterns and a Paton's book of sock patterns. We want to see the socks when they are made.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture of 3rd prize. 4 skeins of Yarn, 2 Sensations baby called cuddle yarns 1 in pink and 1 in green. They both have 404 yards in each. 2 Deborah Norville Serenity chunky weight in berry burst. 109 yds in each skein.

We all want to see what you make of this yarn.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
favorite cd Main Ingredient brings back college days, just some of the books and patterns, fav. dvd Jesus Christ Superstar my son sent me to see it last year and Ted Neely was in it awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
What did I say about your energy level Deb? maybe I should have said "super powers. I have 16 items noted on your list with a post time per the KP site of 11:37:51 on 8/4. You go girl!!

OOPS, missed two when I wrote this, ok up to 18!!
k

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Want to go to Panama dh has a house there and the kids just got back from there I hate flying so I didn't go. Maybe we'll drive down dh did it once through Mexico and down the Panamerican highway

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom