Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Try the book Artic Lace Knitting Projects & Stories Inspired By Alaska's Native Knitters by Donna Druchunas. The book tells about knitting with yarn from musk-ox & also tells how to do the patterns in the back with other yarns. I first saw the book at our local library & I liked it so much I went out & bought myself a copy for my birthday back in January & now I want to start to learn how to make knitted lace after I finish the baby afghan I am designing & knitting for my cousin.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I think It might be in Knitty - www.knitty.com -look in pattern library, under hats. the name rang a bell with me. i was looking at patterns last fall for cowls , and I loved that one. When i just looked for it it wasn't in scarves, but was in hats. go figure!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi - My name is Sally R. I am a new member. My big project is hats for children with Cancer. I am always looking for different patterns, not only cover their heads when they have lost their hair, but to bring smiles to their little faces. I have found bumblebee and ladybug patterns, a penguin and a few others. If anyone has any novelty hat patterns, I would love to have them. All of the hats are made with love and in memory of my husband, who lost his battle against cancer.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Hi Sally..I make hats for St. Jude's and Cancer Society..all ages. I just printed a pumpkin hat tonight..Favecrafts.com/Pumpkin-Crochet-Beanie....Baby Ruffle Hat.(same site). Also, for anyone..google Beehive Hat by Holly Klein..no other info when it printed. I keep notebooks, so will check tomorrow for you. Have you done mohawks, pigtails, fun fur? Just when I think I've seen 'em all, there pops up another cutie. More later..Hildy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom