Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
30,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second Chance

By Anne Moldez • August 4, 2016

What if one day, the one you trust, the one you love, the one who you think will be the last person will do you wrong, will be the first.. What will you feel?

Disappointment..

for trusting too much.

Hatred..

for making a fool out of you.

Heartaches..

for loving him/her still despite everything that he/she do.

Acceptance and forgiveness..

for the sake of your so called relationship.

What will you do?

Would you try to understand? Try to make things right? Or simply let go..

How hard it will take, for you to understand? For you to heal?

Days?

Weeks?

Months?

Years?

Days, full of doubt

Weeks, full of pain

Months, full of issues

Years, full of insecurities

Will doubt fade away when he/shes not with you?

Will pain fade away when you learn to trust again?

Will issues fade away when you ask stupid/lame questions?

Will insecurities fade away, if you already knew your not the only one?

If you choose to let go, will you be happy?

Or it will just gives you countless questions and what ifs..

How will you decide? If your still hurting..

How will you think straight? If there's too much pain..

Too many question, too many things to do..

But in the end, we’ll just might think of one last question..

Does everybody deserve a second chance?

· Registered
429 Posts
huh? this is a knitting circuit ... lovely sentiments but totally inappropriate subject herein.

· Registered
12,309 Posts
There are no "Off Limits" subjects in General Chat. This is a perfectly acceptable subject and makes one wonder if you are new to KP. We will give you a second chance though because we are all knitter's and crocheters and a variety of other crafting people and we are kind hearted like that.

· Registered
12,309 Posts
We were all given a second chance, and pardon me for being politically incorrect here, when Jesus hung on that cross. How can we not give the same to those who have wronged us? I know some will probably jump on the "Religious" bandwagon, but most of you have all known me a long time and I just say what I am thinking. Pass this one by if you wish but don't shoot the messenger please.

· Registered
25,255 Posts
DonnieK said:
We were all given a second chance, and pardon me for being politically incorrect here, when Jesus hung on that cross. How can we not give the same to those who have wronged us? I know some will probably jump on the "Religious" bandwagon, but most of you have all known me a long time and I just say what I am thinking. Pass this one by if you wish but don't shoot the messenger please.
Bless you DK, the messenger speaks the truth. :sm24:

· Registered
30,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BarbaraL said:
huh? this is a knitting circuit ... lovely sentiments but totally inappropriate subject herein.
Since you have been on the forum since 2011 you surely know Chit Chat is for any topic we care to post. If this is your first time looking at the chit chat section you will now know that anything can be discussed in this particular section.

· Registered
25,255 Posts
BarbaraL said:
Gee, Barbara, I read a topic you started back in 2012 about "Living Hugs" in General Chitchat. You received only positive comments. I think Scottishlass deserves that same respect. She has been posting similar topics for a long time and has quite a following of KP members.
If this topic struck a nerve or hurt you in some way, it's regrettable, but hope you understand that we live and learn by the discussions that occur on this site. Dear Barbara, you are forgiven and deserve a 'second chance'.

· Registered
2,859 Posts
This is so an individual thing and what works for one may not work for another. You have to do what gives you peace and allows you to move forward with your life whether it be with that person or not.
My husband and I were married for 43 years and when we were newly married I was hurt very badly by someone very close to me. We talked it out and in the end I forgave that person and my husband and I agreed that we would not dwell on the past but live for the future. What can I say....maybe we were young and foolish but it worked for us. Out motto was never look back in anger or regret as it will consume you if you let it. Enjoy the moment of everyday and look forward with hope and anticipation to the future and if we do it together we can weather any storm.....and we had a few storms.....and we were blessed with 43 years of sharing our lives together. He protected me from that person who hurt me so very long ago and that allowed me to forgive her and retain a relationship with her for the rest of her life. So that worked for me. But as I said everyone is different and we all have to do what works best for us. I just know I have no regrets!!

· Registered
464 Posts
Aside from being a knitting group, we are also a support group or each other - hence the
beautiful words shared with others. Jules

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom