Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the most wonderful secret santa swap from Ann H from Canada - Thank you so much - the gifts are plenty and so wonderful - here is a list of them - handmade: cowl; slippers; bookmark; dishcloth; candle; lotion; hot cider mix; choc peanuts; recipes; patterns; circular needle; great green yarn; scrubbie; christmas poem; little box; book - "The Christmas Box"; christmas bags. Can't wait to use everything and read t he book. Ann, what a beautiful/special secret santa box of goodies you sent to me - hope your holidays are special for you and your family.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Beautiful package and a very deserving recipient!

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
This was called a Christmas Swap..nothing was said about Secret Santa...when you mail it why wouldn't you put your name on it so the recipient knows who sent it to you..

·
Registered
417 Posts
No, it was called "Secret Santa Swap" mamahen, aqnd helenb, please back me up here. I asked twice about"the secret Santa" and was told ~ "Secret til the end of time!" What does that tell you?
Maybe we're in 2 different swaps?

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
mbaker751 said:
No, it was called "Secret Santa Swap" mamahen, aqnd helenb, please back me up here. I asked twice about"the secret Santa" and was told ~ "Secret til the end of time!" What does that tell you?
Upon checking the "Swap List" ..there are two similar swaps..you're right about your swap and I'm right about mine...an olive branch extended..

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
jonibee said:
mbaker751 said:
Upon checking the "Swap List" ..there are two similar swaps..you're right about your swap and I'm right about mine...an olive branch extended..
Yup! Our swap(mamahens) is definitely to remain a secret till the end of time..that's why it's called ,"SECRET SANTA"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom