Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
pamjlee said:
I was thinking it would be a good time for local area kpers to meet up. There is a fiber festival at the Aud Sept 14th from 9:30 to 4:40. 400 East Ave Kitchener.

Here is my proposal. Come wearing a small sticker saying "KPer" Bring a friend if you like, look around, refill your stash and watch for other tags as you shop. Then we all meet at the front exit at 11:30 and go for lunch. Maybe someone from the area can suggest a spot?

Pleas send me a PM if you plan on going. I don't want to be the only one there waiting.
I used to live in that area and if I didn't have a meeting that day, might have joined you but it is a 3 hour drive for me now. There is a small plaza at 120 Ottawa St. N. called "Lino's Bar and Grill" that you might consider for lunch as it isn't far from the Aud - you could even walk there leaving your car parked at the Aud. There is also a Value Village and a Dairy Queen in the plaza. If you are coming from the 401, you exit onto Ottawa St. to get to the Aud. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
pamjlee said:
There really has been little or nor response to meet up at this event so the meet up is cancelled. Maybe next year?
We have a rental cottage that changes hands on Saturdays and I do the cleaning & check-up. It was rented for this upcoming week so I couldn't make it down. Depending on the rental situation, I might be able to make it next year. If I know far enough ahead, I can arrange for a friend to stand in for me - she just happened to be away this year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom