Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Aussie members,

The Sept 2012 Aussie swap is now open to all Aussie's.

Please get back to me if you are interested in the Sept swap by Fri 31st August 2012.

This time if possible you can knit/crochet a small gift for fathers day - for men in the house, I am sure every one will have a person who is a "DAD" in their family, this will be a very special thank you's to them. Again it is not cumpulsory to add this extra item, if you wish you can go ahead and do it.

You can knit/crochet book marks, scarf, beanie, small beer bottle holder, set of coasters, small rug, own imaginations of items etc.,

Also who ever is in this group, please can you send me your Work in progress (WIP) to update in your profile. I am sure you will be having different WIP by now.

Happy swapping.
Starrdiana

·
Registered
367 Posts
Count me in please.

My work in progress is a long line cardigan in a printed pure wool. Haven't done much of it while on holiday, will post a pic of the jacket I finished prior to coming away when I get home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom