Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Closed!
Description:
This is for a handmade dish cloth and purchased dish towel in theme of something to do with going back to school, fall colors, apple, Leaves, book, animal, ect.
USA Ladies Only!
Will only be taking 30 signups. (Ladies only) Must have information by Sept. 1,2013 - will assign people Sept 2 or 3,2013 .Must be mailed to reach your name by Sept.22,2013.(DO NOT WAIT TO MAIL ON THE 22.)
If you have not let me know you sent Aug swap with TR# you cannot be in Sept. Sorry…
Copy & paste to a pm to me please if interested. If you have Pmed me with this info you need not again. Just let me know you want to join in. God’s blessings, Barb…
Screen Name:
Address:
E-Mail Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Candy:
Favorite Drink:
Can you send to Canada?
Any information you can share will be helpful to your exchange person.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
angelsalways47 said:
Only have two openings left!
Description:
This is for a handmade dish cloth and purchased dish towel in theme of something to do with going back to school, fall colors, apple, Leaves, book, animal, ect.
USA Ladies Only!
Will only be taking 30 signups. (Ladies only) Must have information by Sept. 1,2013 - will assign people Sept 2 or 3,2013 .Must be mailed to reach your name by Sept.22,2013.(DO NOT WAIT TO MAIL ON THE 22.)
If you have not let me know you sent Aug swap with TR# you cannot be in Sept. Sorry…
Copy & paste to a pm to me please if interested. If you have Pmed me with this info you need not again. Just let me know you want to join in. God’s blessings, Barb…
Screen Name:
Address:
E-Mail Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Candy:
Favorite Drink:
Can you send to Canada?
Any information you can share will be helpful to your exchange person.
Can i be in this one?? i will send you a pm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom