Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Tiresome though it is I try to match the colours ie red to red, white to white - but if the colours don' match ie red to white there is a stitch you can use where the colour won't matter but I have having a senior moment and can't remember it but I am sure someone on this forum will be able to help you

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
margaretcave said:
Tiresome though it is I try to match the colours ie red to red, white to white - but if the colours don' match ie red to white there is a stitch you can use where the colour won't matter but I have having a senior moment and can't remember it but I am sure someone on this forum will be able to help you
Thank you.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
margaretcave said:
Mattress? I would use the Kitchner. Easy once you get the hang of it, won't show a bit, guaranteed. Try it on two scrap pieces.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry! I'm still finding my way around this wonderful Site. Just found 'search' and viewed an amazing video of mattress stitch. Thank you Knitting Paradise!

·
Registered
10,972 Posts
3mom said:
margaretcave said:
Mattress? I would use the Kitchner. Easy once you get the hang of it, won't show a bit, guaranteed. Try it on two scrap pieces.
How does one accomplish the Kitchener stitch on a side seam? I've often wondered, but haven't quite figured it out...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom