Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumped for a gift for Shanna, a lover of Shabby Chic. I had a frame, some vintage jewelry, filled in with beads from Michaels. BTW they are having a 70% off sale of all strung beads this week. Most of the rhinestones and the white enameled flowers are from there. The blue piece is part of a vintage deco belt buckle. Wish I had all the broken jewelry I sold at garage sales over the years. With COVID, my inventory is dwindling.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
jeannietta said:
Stumped for a gift for Shanna, a lover of Shabby Chic. I had a frame, some vintage jewelry, filled in with beads from Michaels. BTW they are having a 70% off sale of all strung beads this week. Most of the rhinestones and the white enameled flowers are from there. The blue piece is part of a vintage deco belt buckle. Wish I had all the broken jewelry I sold at garage sales over the years. With COVID, my inventory is dwindling.
Absolutely stunning.
Reminds me of a bridal bouquet a cousin had made from vintage brooches from all the older family members.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom