Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had some issues with email so hadn't seen KP for a couple of weeks. When I was trying to catch up last week I found a post with a photograph and I think the text was something like knitted Shadow chevron pattern dishcloth. I thought I had book marked it but I was wrong and search as I will I cannot find it again. I want to use the pattern for a baby blanket. I have gone through several KP digests, also pages and pages of dishcloth patterns on Ravelry. I think the poster gave a different link. Can anyone help me to find the post please?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for your help and comments. Yes, Lainey_h that is the one, thank you so much for posting the link. As soon as I saw it again I remembered I had told myself that I would remember it because it is from Very Pink and I LOVE everything she posts. Huh! Wrong again. Note to self 'understand your memory is now a forgettery and NOT TO BE TRUSTED!'
Thanks again everyone, what a truly great resource KP is and such nice people who take the trouble to help others. Oh and thanks too to Margoc. I learn something new about this forum every day.

·
Premium Member
7,179 Posts
Minerva's daughter said:
Thank you everyone for your help and comments. Yes, Lainey_h that is the one, thank you so much for posting the link. As soon as I saw it again I remembered I had told myself that I would remember it because it is from Very Pink and I LOVE everything she posts. Huh! Wrong again. Note to self 'understand your memory is now a forgettery and NOT TO BE TRUSTED!'
Thanks again everyone, what a truly great resource KP is and such nice people who take the trouble to help others. Oh and thanks too to Margoc. I learn something new about this forum every day.
You're very welcome, glad to help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom