Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sock one in progress, working on top of foot. Pattern is Wanida from Sock Innovation by Cookie A, knit on size 1, Felici Sport, Sorcery color scheme. Shannon is a momma-to-be, over due actually. Grammy to be is very excited and anxious, but things might be starting to happen!!!
Shauneen

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
OMG keep us posted on the birth..pics please... and the sock...... oh one day I will try one. that one looks great!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Nice work! I started a pair of socks yesterday for me this time. I am riding from Michigan to Tennessee today and am working on turning the heel now. But I forgot a tape measure so had to stop :-( No Walmart on the e-way ;-) So will begin again tomorrow. Might even have both almost done by the time I get home!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sock #1 is finished; no baby yet :| Induction set for Tuesday if no baby this weekend. Starting sock #2 today. SHannon may be wearing these before her baby girl arrives!! Thank for all your good thoughts everyone. This is an awesome place for me to write about my grand baby; I'm not allowed to on FB LOL. Will keep you posted.
Shauneen

Attachments

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
Hi and congrads on becoming a Gramma. Best job in the world.
The sock is beautiful. I have tried a few time and given up. I never can get the leg part to fit nicely. Always too tight. But I have mastered the Kitchener st!!! That took forever for my OLD pea brain to get it.
SO maybe with the help of the knitters on this site I may try again.

Let us know about that new baby.
Linda

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
Thanks I think I shall try that method.
I'm not Susan Lucci size!!
Linda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom