Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,837 Posts
Is there a chart available too? If not I could try to stumble through the German.

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,345 Posts
scorpio37 said:
Alas, I have no picture. I have the pattern in the German language. Does anyone speak German who would be willing to translate the pattern? Please advise. Thanks.
You might get help more quickly if you asked in the subject line for someone to translate from German. Not everyone can look at every topic.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
scorpio37 said:
Alas, I have no picture. I have the pattern in the German language. Does anyone speak German who would be willing to translate the pattern? Please advise. Thanks.
Under "Page" on the top right hand of your page, next to Safety, Tools (if you have one) one of the selections might be translate with Bing. Does anybody else have this? :?:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
If you go to Google, at the top of the page are selections, one being "MORE". Select "MORE" and in a drop down box is "TRANSLATE". Select "TRANSLATE" and you will get a screen to select from languages to translate to English. You type in what you want translated and it gives you what it says in English. Very simple. :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
itzzbarb said:
If you go to Google, at the top of the page are selections, one being "MORE". Select "MORE" and in a drop down box is "TRANSLATE". Select "TRANSLATE" and you will get a screen to select from languages to translate to English. You type in what you want translated and it gives you what it says in English. Very simple. :)
itzzbarb, Thank you for this information. I have several old knitting, crochet, and embroidery books that I will be able to translate now.

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
yes I have it.. I just switched from google to bing and my computer seems to be happier... for now anyway.. I think the 2 were fighting each other... causing my computer to freeze..
3mom said:
scorpio37 said:
Under "Page" on the top right hand of your page, next to Safety, Tools (if you have one) one of the selections might be translate with Bing. Does anybody else have this? :?:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom