Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to work a bit early today and had time to look through the consignment shop next door. Now the lady that works there knows about my yarn addiction, and has seen most of my projects, So when I opened the door she said...Do I have something for you!!!!

I had to get it all, of course. She asked me....Do you think $1.50 is okay???(per ball) I almost passed out. lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
gagesmom said:
Got to work a bit early today and had time to look through the consignment shop next door. Now the lady that works there knows about my yarn addiction, and has seen most of my projects, So when I opened the door she said...Do I have something for you!!!!

I had to get it all, of course. She asked me....Do you think $1.50 is okay???(per ball) I almost passed out. lol.
She shops and she scores!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :mrgreen: :thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Girl, I don't blame you. You did real good real good. And whats nice is you have enough of most colors to do a good size project. Happy knitting!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom