Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to the sheep and wool show in October is any one else and are we going to meet somewhere an say hello-maybe we could meet for dinner somewhere-or at the fairgrounds somewhere-lets make a date it would be fun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes the Rhinebeck fair-I think it is Oct 19-20th-where are you all staying-I'm at a little motel in Hyde Park just down the street from the culinary institute-I think there is a Super 8 in the same area-where are you all getting together and when?

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Cakelady973 said:
yes the Rhinebeck fair-I think it is Oct 19-20th-where are you all staying-I'm at a little motel in Hyde Park just down the street from the culinary institute-I think there is a Super 8 in the same area-where are you all getting together and when?
It is the 20th and 21st. I know we were talking about meeting somewhere. But the date and time hasn't gotten established yet. It wasn't anything like dinner. Just on the fairgrounds I think.

·
Registered
10,796 Posts
last year, we made KP badges and looked for each other! some of us also wore ravelry badges. i know ravelry had a meeting time and place. but for me, i was so into looking and shopping, that i just kept going!! and it was so crowded!!! cant' wait! and hope the turn out is as good!!

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Cakelady973 said:
I"m at the Super 8

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom