Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the needles at Signature Needle Arts for a while and have just been give money to buy myself a gift. I'm thinking about getting a couple of pairs of their needles. I was wondering if any of you have these needles and what your experiences have been using them?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
My daughter and I bought some a few years ago and she loves hers. I knit everything with Knitpicks needles, so I was not too happy with mine. Have you been to your LYS (local yarn store) and tried out some?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. Although the yarn store I used to go to has closed, I wouldn't have thought to take the needles for a "test drive". I'll have to keep that in mind for the future!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought my first pair last week and I love them. I ordered the stiletto tips and they are great for hairy yarns!!! They are my fav so far and well worth the price if you want to treat yourself special.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom